From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure

For the first time in a long time I was up very, very early and it wasn't to either get my children off to school or driving to East Jabip to a yard sale. My family went to run (some of us to walk/jog) in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Hunt Valley, MD.

A very nice morning. My husband Mark and oldest son Evan completed the 3 miles in under a half-hour, which was their goal. And my youngest son Will was kind enough to hang with his old mom and do about 1/2 walking and 1/2 jogging to make it in a stellar 45-minutes.

I know I missed finding the "strangest thing I've seen today" picture yesterday, but I have one for today...my family up at 5:00AM on a Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment