From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Half Off


I love Wednesday. Used to not be my favorite, middle of the week, weekend still days off...but now I know better. Now I know its half-off at one of my favorite Thrift Stores. Yay.

There wasn't a hidden Picasso in the painting section or signed copy of the Declaration tucked between the pages of an old book, but I did find a few interesting things. Linda did too. And combined we spent $10, so neither of us felt like we overspent (which can happen).

My favorite thing I found today was this great old Rolodex - I don't know why, just looks so cool. I know, I know, that's what a Blackberry's for, but what can I say, I'm a simple girl and I like to spin it around.

The weirdest thing I found today was a cross between a picture and a sculpture, basically a clay figure of a peasant boy walking a poodle (a little strange) standing in a landscape painting...

No comments:

Post a Comment