From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Friday, October 1, 2010

Off Roading in Jacobus

Linda and I didn't really want to go off roading in my Suburban this morning, it just kind of happened. We were trying to follow some yard sale signs, stopped in the municipal parking lot to consult with my GPS, then drove straight on what we thought was an alley back to the main road, which continued to get narrower...until we were on a walking path.

My words were, "Why is this road getting so narrow?" Linda's were, "Oh, my God, we're in the middle of the park." I apologize to the old man we startled who was getting his mail near the area where we exited the field. He stood in the middle of the road staring after us. I tried not to make eye contact.

But, besides the off roading, I had a very nice morning in a beautiful church in York. I put a picture up to the right of the pathway we followed to the yard sale, a wonderful place to find yourself early on a Friday morning, and one of the reasons I seem to be addicted to this pursuit.

And so now for the strangest thing picture. This is a hand crocheted cover for a tissue box with a plastic face on the front, and although you can't see them in the picture, matching pot holders.

No comments:

Post a Comment