From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Monday, January 3, 2011

Winter Makes Me Feel Crafty

And not in the "crafty" way of being clever either...just in the way that I like to sit on a cold, gray day by the fire with a bunch of old buttons, glue, jewelry findings and falling apart children's books...ooh, how romantic.

I know there are probably people who would rather be skiing (actually, that does sound good), or snuggled up with their honeys with a cup of hot cocoa (oh, that sounds good too), but I love to spend a nice winter's afternoon, like yesterday, with scissors and pliers - don't ask, had a brain storm about using old electronic boards to make steam punk jewelry, still working the bugs out on that idea -- and made a few rings, necklaces and a brooch.

Here are a few of my creations...

Oh, I hope its a long winter, I've got a lot of ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment