From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Out with the Old, In with the Old

Whew! The holiday's are winding down. I spent yesterday going through my storage area and craft room where I keep the items I find for my etsy shop and do my jewelry making.

It took me five-hours but I sorted through the items on my shelves and weeded out the things that had been sitting for awhile and didn't seem to be selling, they went to Goodwill (which ironically may have been where I got them).

My craft supplies and table were cleaned and organized, which even inspired me to make a few new pieces.

It was nice standing back when I was done and looking at my nice neat shelves, but it was also fun looking over some of the things I had recently found at a thrift store and hadn't had a chance to clean up and put in the shop yet. Like this set of Fire King mixing bowls with hand-painted roosters.
And I love these little owl salt-n-pepper shakers too...can't help it, so cute!
So it is 2011 and time for a fresh start - I am a sucker for the start of a new year -- and I got rid of some old stuff, and then made room for some new, old stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment