From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Monday, February 7, 2011

I did it!

I am no longer an auction-virgin! Amidst the smell if sauerkraut, dust and soft pretzels, I not only registered for a number, but finally raised it high.
I have to thank my neighbor John, who has recently started going to auctions himself, and encouraged me to go too - figuratively holding my hand during the process.
And what, you wonder, was my first fantastical purchase? I became the proud owner of a vintage jewelry box filled with all kinds of fun old jewelery.
I know, not earth shattering, but there are a lot of fun pieces that I have started to list in my etsy.com shop, and some others I put aside to dismantle and re-assemble in some new and strange form.

Here are a couple pieces that made their way out of the box and into my shop...


No comments:

Post a Comment