From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Easter's Coming...you know what that means

More weird bunnies!


Linda, Lee and I haven't been out poking around together in the thrift stores for weeks and were having withdrawal, so we went to two of our favorites today.
Lee won the best picker prize, scoring a few nifty doo-dads like two antique wooden shoe-forms and a souvenir tray from the 1967 World's Fair. Linda found a couple interesting things too, and I found a vintage enameled copper bowl and some funky 70's mugs.

I couldn't help notice the thrift stores are getting ready for Easter, so the shelves that were recently wiped clean of Santas, are now full of bunnies - and a lot of them are not very cute. Some are down right creepy.






I've said it before in this blog...beware, demented bunnies multiply on the thrift store shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment