From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The 70's Rule


After I used my curling iron to make two perfect rolls of hair to be feathered away from my face, I slipped on my clogs, kissed my Davie Jones poster and went outside to jump on my banana-seat bike and meet my friends at the 7-11.



Sorry, channeling my childhood in the 70's. They might be slightly fashion impaired years, but they are still good memories of a simpler life and a time when people were challenging old ways of thinking, and doing it in killer hip-huggers (my father's personal favorite part of the 70's).



It is this nostalgia that has people not much older than I was when the 70's were upon us, now buying little pieces of that time to decorate their homes and themselves.
















I have a lot of fun searching yard sales and thrift stores for little bits of the past, my past, that make me smile and I know will make someone else smile too.

The pictures in today's blog are items from the 70's I have recently sold in my etsy.com shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment