From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's a Church Sale Saturday!

Linda left me a voice mail message late last evening and with the magical words...my mom spotted a church sale in the morning, should we pick you up? I couldn't get my cell phone out fast enough to text...Yes!

Spring is in the air and its been a long, cold winter, the two-blonds and her mom are soooo ready for the church ladies to do their spring cleaning.
I think Linda found more things for herself than for her etsy shop, and that's fun too!
My favorite find was perfect timing for Easter, this vintage Easter Egg dish, the little chick will watch over your beautiful eggs.
One of the best parts of a good church sale is not even the great things unearthed from people's attics they contribute for the church fundraiser, but the baked goods and chicken-corn-soup they sell in the kitchen. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment