From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Monday, March 21, 2011

Stage Mom

I'm so proud, one of my little finds is headed for stardom in California.

This old metal child's toy "tool box" - hammer, saw and level included -- was purchased by the art director for CSI. Yes, C...freakin' S...I
Now I'm left wondering if my yard sale find will be part of a murder scene...will the victim be beaten with a mallet, jugular vein sawed, or bonked on the head with the level (that one does seem pretty far fetched).

Or, will this old metal box be a part of the background in a scene in an antique shop or the home of a homicidal vintage toy collector...I am so curious!

I'm going to have to watch every CSI episode now and scan the background for this fun old metal toy. I'm such a stage mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment