From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dolphins and Mice and Pigs...oh, my

After a great weekend that included both a retirement village and church sale, this week has been a quiet one on the picking front.

It has been a fairly good in my etsy shop - sold a set of milk glass goblets, a vintage wall clock going to Australia and a set of 1960's Pan Am Airline's toys -- but I was only able to get to one thrift store quickly yesterday and that was a bust, left empty handed.

But for your amusement, I will share with you some of the wild life I noticed on the shelves, animals of all shapes and sizes. Weirdly, species seem to cluster together on the shelves.

Sharks and Dolphins frolicking together in harmony.

The wonky-eyed guy in the middle is my favorite of this gaggle of mice.Peach and brown piggies with flowers...awww.
So why spend hundred of dollars to take your family to Sea World or the Zoo when you can browse your local thrift store shelves for free?!

No comments:

Post a Comment