From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Monday, November 15, 2010

Poking Around on a Monday

My primary focus today was packing up seven items to be shipped to customers, some laundry and run an errand or two...and while I was out, I had to pass a Salvation Army store anyway, so...

I ended up poking around and finding a few nice things to put in my etsy shop, I also found a little bit of strange. I noticed these busts of children and was first struck with the thought that they looked like they would have come off the set of a Steven King movie about children in an attic. Then I looked at them a little closer and cracked up right in the middle of the store...the boy is playing an instrument and the girl is holding her ears and looking tortured. I found them both funny and creepy.

But luckily for me there was more there today than just weird statues of children.
I found a great danish modern gravy boat in stainless steel and a vintage Haeger vase.


The laundry only got half done, but I got to put a few more things in my shop - the laundry will be there tomorrow, and the next day, and the...

No comments:

Post a Comment