From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Monday, June 6, 2011

New Record

The fastest thing I ever sold on etsy.com was a set of silver salt-and-pepper shakers shaped like owls. My son, actually, was the one who found them and I put them on the site for him. He was thrilled when they sold in three-minutes flat.

The second place winner was a Cosco child's booster seat from the fifties, very mid-century modern. It sold to a man in Italy in ten-minutes.

But yesterday, there was a new winner that supplanted the salt-and-pepper shaker, shaving more than a full minute off the best time and pushing the Cosco chair into third-place. And the winner is...Ta da...this approximately 40-plus year-old metal storage shelf from a garage sale. Sold one-minute after I put it on the etsy shop. I had a feeling it would go quickly, such a great rustic piece and still very useful. The industrial look is very hot right now, and one I like myself.

Ah, rust and dents, big sellers...quick ones too.

No comments:

Post a Comment