From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Where ya been?

In my travels to find old stuff people want to buy, I come across a lot of interesting souvenirs. Some of it is more recent and not that interesting - plastic shot glasses, daiquiri glasses and key chains -- but the vintage pieces can be very nice.

I found two pieces from Cape Cod I really like. The paint on the glass has held up beautifully over the years and the napkin holder is just retro-fun.















I found these frosted Tennessee glasses at a thrift store.And these Florida Salt and Pepper shakers came from a yard sale last summer.
But the other blond's mom won for the best souvenir find with this great 1967 World's Fair glass in perfect condition...good one!


twoblondsandavan.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment