From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Juggler - A Circus Act or Recipe for Disaster

An update on the leather bag in my last post (the one that hadn't sold yet and I was kind of hoping didn't because I wanted to keep it for myself) - it sold too. Which is good for my etsy shop's bottom line, but not for my wardrobe.

So today I will box that up,


along with a divided vintage Melmac bowl that also sold the other day, and head to the post office.

Then home to put on the domestic goddess hat and clean my house and catch up on the laundry.

Because tomorrow I have my second day on my new job and a half-off sale at the Salvation Army for some new merchandise for the shop.

And I really want to get two submissions out to agents of my last manuscript, still can't quite give up on my pursuit for publication.

And my youngest has a food drive for Boy Scouts on Saturday, so up early to drive around the neighborhood scoring canned corn.

And my oldest needs to be run back and forth for set crew all week and weekend because the play starts Saturday afternoon....
Can you hear the circus music in the background as all the balls are juggled in the air, or is that just me?

Ah well, nothing more than most people do anymore with jobs and kids. I'll just keep smiling like the clown...no, wait...not the clown. Clowns kind of creep me out. More like the lady on the high-wire as she smiles brightly while walking carefully across the abyss.

You know what? Its all good, I just remembered I love the circus.



1 comment:

  1. Since tomorrow I have our next day time in my job along with a half-off selling in the Salvation Armed service
    cambridge satchel bagsfor many new merchandise for your store.

    And I really need to acquire a pair of submissions in the market to agents regarding my personal very last manuscript, even now can not quite give up my personal quest for guide with cambridge satchel 11.

    Along with our most youthful carries a food drive pertaining to Son Scouts upon Saturday, therefore upward early on drive an automobile around the area credit scoring canned corn.

    And my earliest should be manage forwards and backwards regarding established staff just about all week along with cambridge satchel 14 weekend since the play starts Wednesday day....

    Are you able to pick up the particular bazaar music in the background as all the baseballs tend to be juggled cambridge satchel 13 via a flight, or possibly that merely myself?

    ReplyDelete