From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Monday, November 21, 2011

Another Coach bag...Love it!

It was only the last week when I was out at a thrift store with the other blond and her mom, Lee, that I complimented Lee on the beautiful leather purse she was carrying. She always has the cutest bags. And, of course, she had found it at a thrift store for only a few dollars. I told her I was jealous as I never seemed to find very nice leather purses when I'm out poking around.

Well, the goddess of vintage leather bags must have heard me because it was the same day I found the two bags I mentioned in my last two blogs and I just found this Coach bag in perfect condition at the Salvation Army early Black Friday sale.
Oh, how I do love a nice bag...and shoes, but that's a whole-nother fetish.

This one looks like it might go to a buyer in Australia, and I'm going to keep my eye out for more at the thrift stores.I know I'll find one that will have to be ripped from my cold, dead hands before I put it for sale in my etsy shop, but so far I'm happy to send them out in the world and make a little profit to boot.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone and happy thrift storing! I'm going to a sale at a thrift store on Black Friday, can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. 2-3 weeks approved and that i obtained a phone call. The bag has been rear as well as cambridge satchel ..... your fresh paint went!

    We increased to be able to London to get that, so that as you can view in the before and after images cambridge satchel 15 it is now as good as new.

    We are fully happy with the tote, and also the services using this go shopping. I had no receipt, from your unique purchase, yet all Coach luggage have indentifying characteristics and numbers cambridge satchel company, hence the firm understood it absolutely was certainly one of his or her luggage. The problem wasn't inside making from the bag Cambridge Satchel Thailand, however they still addressed your fresh paint, where there was not fee.

    ReplyDelete