From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Props

Last March I was so excited when an antique metal tool-box I had in my etsy shop was purchased by the props department of the show CSI.

See my past "Stage Mom" blog ...
http://twoblondsandavan.blogspot.com/2011/03/im-ready-for-my-close-up.html

And a few days ago some cute little canning jars were bought by a prop manager with an intriguing email address that has me thinking they may be heading to the set of Mad Men.Just think, these were all things that were basically discarded at a donation center for a thrift store or one step away at a garage sale - just about in the old dumpster -- then the next thing you know, they are being used on a Hollywood set of a big-time show. A twist of fate for a vintage thingy.

In case any other prop managers are looking for items for their sets, I have a few suggestions from my shop...




twoblondsandavan.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. How cool is that?! Surprising how discarded things can get a second life. I was always a sucker for vintage packaging-the graphics are usually great.

    ReplyDelete