From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

You Just Never Know

I am often surprised by what people will buy on etsy.com, or more precisely, what will sell first.

Today was a perfect example. I hit some of my favorite Thrift Stores and found a couple nice things to add to my shop. At my last stop, almost as an afterthought, I picked up a small silver-toned ring holder shaped like a donkey...what? I thought it was cute.


It sold in twenty-minutes after it was listed.

Yet, I found this very cute vintage metal daisy pin - very popular right now -- weeks ago, same price as the donkey, and its still sitting unsold.

Or this beautiful set of very old, very collectible Pyrex bowls...they've been for sale for months now...nada.

Maybe that's part of the fun of selling things online, it is always a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment