From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Church Sale, Aunt Joan and Wandering

A church sale, my aunt Joan and wandering around to yard sales and thrift stores...three of my favorite things all in one Saturday morning, doesn't get much better than that.

Joan found a listing for a church sale near Gettysburg so we headed there early on Saturday morning to find a few good items. Here was one of my favorites, a wood display box, probably used once for spools of thread.















Once we finished poking around the church sale we decided to stop at an indoor yardsale and some thrift stores as we wound our way home. Here are some pictures of the stairwell and basement of the indoor yardsale.

Joan and I both agreed we were happy there were two of us so one could run for help if something creepy jumped out of the shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment