From My Etsy Shop - Click on "hmmosko" to enter

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Ugly Step-Sisters of the Salvation Army

Friday was one of those combining errands with poking through thrift store kinda days. It makes my chores a little more fun when I know I can do some picking too.

So the other blond, her mom and I headed towards Baltimore to Trader Joe's and then the Salvation Army for a quick look around. Unfortunately, the shelves were dissapointing, as far as hunting for merchandise for my etsy shop went...but for bringing you a little strange, much better.
Found these lovely ladies next to each other on a shelf and the image of Cinderella's ugly step-sisters popped in my head.

The dark-haired girl on the left might need an appointment at the salon for a good eye-brow waxing.

And her friend must have once starred as the creepy girl in a B-rated horror movie.

Oh, the things people once had decorating their homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment